Exatel and PGZ to establish cyber security company

Two Polish state-owned companies ­– Polish Armaments Group (PGZ) and telecommunications service provider Exatel set up a Qbitt company, with its main aim to deliver cyber security solutions to the armaments sector. Simultaneously, PGZ took 60% stake in the company and Exatel acquired remaining 40% of its share.

The new company was included in the already existing cooperation agreement between PGZ and Exatel. As emphasized by representatives of both companies the company will support the Ministry of National Defence in Poland by achieving competencies in development of cyber security solutions. Exatel’s CEO believes that Qbitt has the potential to create solutions that can effectively compete with products present on the Polish market.